Regsiter to attend a FREE first-time home buyers information session
If you've been thinking about buying your first home but don't know where to start, then this information session is for you.
At this session:
- There will be no "sales pitch"
- You'll hear from Anibal Mejias, mortgage agent with Centum Financial about pre-qualifying for a mortgage, about first-time buyer incentives and about what you need to know before making an offer on a home
- You'll hear from a Vanee Senthooran, real estate lawyer about the role of a lawyer in the home buying process and what you need to know
- You'll hear from Sharon Caddy, real estate sales representative about the process of searching for a home, making an offer and what happens up to the day you get the keys to your first home
- Note: While this session is taking place in Mississauga, you don't have to be from Mississauga or even buying in Mississauga to attend. This information applies to all First-time Home buyers.
Join us, Wednesday October 9th at 6:30 p.m.
4310 Sherwoodtowne Blvd., Suite 200
Please complete the form to register