- Enter into a Buyer Representation Agreement – It is important to select a sales representative that suits you. As your sales representative I will constantly be looking for properties that meet your search criteria and arranging for you to see them.
- Obtain financing Pre-Approval – This will determine the amount of mortgage you will qualify for. You will use this information to help you arrive at a price range which we will use to search for homes.
- Make a list of wants and needs – What are the must haves? What are the things you’d really like to have? And what are the dream features?
- Choose your neighbourhoods – Let me know where you’d like to live.
- View and evaluate homes that match your criteria as closely as possible.
- When you find your home, prepare an Agreement of Purchase and Sale
- Present The Offer and negotiate a deal.
- Fulfill all requirements to close the deal (home inspection, approval of financing)
- Closing day – Move in!
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty